- This event has passed.
Introduction to Extinction Rebellion (3rd Oct)
October 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Are you curious about Extinction Rebellion? Do you have questions about us that you’d like answered? Are you wondering whether it’s for you? Here is a perfect chance to find out.
Run by a group of friendly volunteers from Extinction Rebellion Oxford, this session will cover:
- Where Extinction Rebellion came from
- Non Violent Direct Action – what it is and why we do it
- What we want to achieve – our demands
- How we operate – our principles
- How you can get involved, if you’d like to
Coming along doesn’t commit you to anything. It’s a chance to learn about what we do, and to meet other people who are interested too.
There’s no charge for this event, but donations towards our room hire costs will be gratefully received.
Venue accessibility information
Wheelchair accessible entrance and toilets. Hearing loop available.