- This event has passed.
Monthly Gathering: How we respond to the virus
April 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our next Monthly Gathering will be held online, and we hope you will come, so we can keep the flame burning during these difficult times. If you don’t know how to use Zoom, there’s an announcement on our page where people have volunteered to help each other get going.
We will use the five headings developed by our regional actions group:
1. how we can take time to rest and regenerated, creative responses, arts, song
2. How could we get involved in our local communities in response to CVD, modelling the kind of responses we’d like to see,
3. Organising ourselves, getting our house in order, including learning
4. Actions we can take during the pandemic, letter writing to MPs, supporting universal basic income
5. What should our bigger response be in terms of messaging, drawing parallels, & how we want things to be afterwards.
Please feed in your thoughts on the topic of how we respond to the virus, prior to our meeting this Wednesday.
Here’s a link to a Googledoc, under the headings of
1. Rest & Regeneration,
2. Involvement in Local Responses,
3. Getting our House in Order & Ready for Action,
4. Creating Actions we can do whilst Social Distancing,
5. Messaging for now and afterwards which draws on Pandemic experience. https://docs.google.com/document/d/17GoxwX4jZAJWyPdQ3rLDHTSGFPiq8PG9DJ4UD52_GGs/edit?usp=sharing