- This event has passed.
Non-Violent Direct Action training (17th Sept)
17th September 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
(Update: Corrected date from 19th to 17th)
This training will cover the practice of non-violent techniques, including:
- the background and rationale behind non-violent direct action
- the relationship between NVDA and the law, and resources to find out more and decide your level of action
- how affinity groups take action together
- passive resistance and practical exercises
- protecting against burnout in actions, and regenerative actions
Venue accessibility information
Fully accessible with two disabled toilet and shower facilities downstairs and one upstairs. There is an automatic lift to access the first floor.