The XR Oxford Media & Messaging team is working on reinstating events to this calendar.
- This event has passed.
Non-Violent Direct Action training (4th Oct)
4th October 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This training will cover the practice of non-violent techniques, including:
- the background and rationale behind non-violent direct action
- the relationship between NVDA and the law, and resources to find out more and decide your level of action
- how affinity groups take action together
- passive resistance and practical exercises
- protecting against burnout in actions, and regenerative actions
Venue accessibility information
Ramped access to the building with some public disabled parking spaces. An accessible toilet on the ground floor and a lift to Upstairs Hall.