- This event has passed.
Top Tips for Running Effective Zoom meetings
27th May 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This interactive workshop is useful for those who want to run small-medium sized group meetings for Extinction Rebellion on Zoom, whatever your level of experience.
It will cover the 3 key elements of successful meetings: Good Preparation, Good Participation and Ensuring Achievement of Desired Outcomes.
Rebels from all regions are welcome. The session will include how to:
* Set up a meeting, invite people, put it in calendars
* Choose the best settings, including security and participant settings, etc
* Use the Breakout Rooms functions like a pro!
* Use Polls for quick surveys and responses
* Share slides, online videos and documents via your screen etc
* Use the Whiteboard, Chat Box function, share links to files, and keep a record of Chats.
Please bring your questions and if you have any, your own Top Tips to share.
Guidelines on preparing for this session, and details of the Zoom log in and password are in the ticket which will be sent to you by email when you have registered on Eventbrite.
Any problems please email XROxfordLinda@protonmail.com
Registration ends at 18.30 on 27th May so please book before then if you wish to attend! NB: Latecomers may need to wait in the waiting room until the trainer gets the opportunity to check it as they are running it alone and the meeting needs to start on time.
There is a maximum of 6 places. We have allowed 1 hour 45 for this training to allow for individual questions to be addressed, however if the group is 4 or less we may not use all the time.