Life on earth is at risk of extinction due to the climate emergency and threat to the ecosystems that support us. Humanity needs to make dramatic changes immediately to avert this threat, but the usual methods of achieving change are not working fast enough.
We have a responsibility to engage in non-violent direct action in order to avert the collapse of civilisation.
- January Monthly Gathering
- Newsletter 2020-08-12 — Last Pre-Rebellion gathering TONIGHT, 7pm
- Newsletter 2020-07-20 — ‘We Want to Live!’ XR Oxford plans for the next Rebellion
- Newsletter 2020-06-22 — ‘Inaction = Death’ action (25th June)
- Newsletter 2020-06-05 — Our world is not safe until black lives are
Heading For Extinction (and what to do about it)
This XRO talk outlines the crises we face, and how our rebellion aims to get us back on track.